Friday, October 31, 2008

No Damned for me................


So it's Halloween and where am I? I can tell you where I'm not, I'm not in L.A. getting ready to go see The Damned/Adolescents play a magnificent All Hallows eve show! I will not be having a wonderful time listening to Dave Vanian sing Melody Lee live, right before my very eyes and I will definitely not be hanging out with my friends getting fucked up and having fun.
I will be stuck here in New Mexico scowling at my tickets and wishing death on the people who were lucky enough to make it to the show. This is exactly what I swore would not happen yet here I sit. I hate to think that when I look back on Oct 2008 the highlight of that month will have been midget wrestling at Gators. UGH! It is too dismal to even contemplate and no, I did NOT go see midgets wrestle!
I suppose I can look back and see this as the month when I was able to renew my love affair with H, which is definitely a high point but missing that show is gonna hurt.....it does hurt......poor me.
On the bright side I am feeling OK and I have resisted temptation to A) attack what is left of the H and B)place another order, so things aren't all bad.....I guess. We will probably do some again next weekend, I told Casey it was all gone....I did it all and knowing me the way he does, he believed it. I really haven't touched it since I stashed it and that surprises me in a big way, usually I can talk myself into it no problem. I think the fact that I don't want to do it without Casey(AAAAWWWW *gag*) is a big factor. I know that he can't do it all the time and I don't want to rub it in his face that I can so..........I won't. How selfless of me!
It's all for the best anyway, as much as I love getting gowed, I love him more and I will do what I can to see that I don't wreck him.....too much. I am such a good girlfriend! HAHA yeah right, whatever.
So Happy Halloween fuckers, live it up and don't do anything I wouldn't do (I'd say that leaves your options pretty much open:)) Loves you, Melody