Saturday, October 18, 2008

My chopped off hair and a clarification



So I'll go into the dope shit later, first of all,"Yes Marc will tattoo on me and yes he will get in my pants" OK that's out of the way oh and he also never took advantage of my um circumstances(dopesick hooker), when he could have. Honestly! He helped me out when he didn't have to and that is the truth. He's known me since forever and still speaks to me, which is saying alot considering some of the shit I've got up to. I looooooove you Marc!
Anyway I chopped my hair tonight in a fit of pique when it kept getting in my way while I was trying to hit. I know, I know I could have just tied it back but where's the fun in that? I was due for a change anyway.
I took a bunch of unnecessary pics because:A) I was bored and not quite comatose and B) because Casey was nodded out and not paying attention to me. It's a fantastic disaster and it's just what I needed. I'll tell all the smack facts later 'cause I hear "Daddy" calling my name just now and I never could say no to Papa H. Oh and to those who think I'm trashy because I don't know any better I got news, I do know better....I just don't give a fuuuuuuuuck!
See y'all later. Melody