Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rabid tweekers bite....literally

Wow, I feel better today! My last post was a little out there, coming down is a motherfucker. Eddie told me that I was acting like a sawed-off cunt and that was the next afternoon. Just one more reason why I should stay far from meth. I'm pretty cool while I'm wired but as soon as I start to slow down it's on. I get annoyed by the stupidest shit and God forbid there is another broad in the room vying for cunt superiority. Example: Rainman's friend Gabby, who is even now sporting a black eye/misc. bruises from where I clocked her in the face (a few times) after a particularly heated bitch-fest on Sunday. I don't usually do that shit but when I feel like crap and someone is yammering slanderous nonsense at me from across the room I can't be held responsible for my actions. I repeatedly told her to shut the fuck up and she decided to ignore my friendly advice. She's like 40yrs old and thinks she is the hardest bitch on God's green earth......yeah uh right.
After I finished verbally illustrating what I thought of her and her hard-ness, she was in my face snarling like a rabid Pekingese(she kinda looks like she got hit in the face with a frying pan). I told her to back the fuck up a few times but when that didn't get the desired response I clocked her. I didn't want to do it,(OK maybe I did) but she left me no choice and let me just say that I freakin' HATE girls who fight like.......well girls. Pulling my hair and scratching me doesn't really hurt, it just irritates me. I have these queer looking scratches welted up on my neck and arms and a bruise where she bit my wrist. I should probably get a tetanus shot.
Casey said her face looked like she went through a windshield the next morning. He stayed after I left (I got a ride home from Eric) and told me all about it later.
He said I shut her up but good, she didn't speak more than a handful of words for the rest of the time he was there. Rainman was stoked to get some peace and quiet and sent me a powdered thank you by way of Casey. No problem, always happy to help, that's just the kind of girl I am.
I still have it because after all that crap I think I need a speed-break. I'm really tapering off with that stuff, I just don't feel like doing it anymore. It could be because I'm finally getting what I really want but that's up for debate. I was never a big fan of speed anyway, it passes the time but that's about it. I only did it this weekend because of Richie and Eric. They wanted to get geeked out one last time before they go to court so how could I say no.
They go in for their preliminary hearing this week, I'm not sure what day. They told me but I could never keep track of my own court dates much less someone else's. I always have at least 3 failures to appear on my case by the time the cops catch up with me. I like to think it's their fault for citing me out, they should know better.
Things are going much better with me and Casey, he has been very touchy-feely ever since I told him I was gonna carve up the shop tramp. Then again, maybe he is just lulling me into a false sense of security so he can fuck around at his leisure, who the hell knows! I hope not because that will be another one of those situations where I won't be responsible for my actions.
I'm not a jealous girl. Seriously! Out of all my boyfriends he is the only one who brings that shit out in me. Josh is insulted that I tried to pawn him off on a regular basis and I used to actually recommend girls to Ed and then help him rate them later on.
I guess I do act more like a guy in that respect but I don't see a problem with it. What's the point in being all uptight anyway? It just makes you miserable! Being able to laugh at yourself (and others) will keep you sane. Maybe I'm not the best example of sanity but you know what I mean.
So do I really look like a 12yr old boy in the pic I posted a few days ago? Wow, I don't know what to make of that, I've been called alot of things but usually my big tits keep adolescent boy from being one of them. A boy huh? How EMO of me (ugh Emo).I suppose I'd rather look like a 12yr old boy than a 75yr old woman but I'm sure now that I've made the comparison some smartass will comment and tell me that I look exactly like a 75yr old woman. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I don't care.
Like I said in my last post, I was just pissy and talking(typing) shit felt oh-so right! I don't really give a damn when people hate on me, I'm not that sensitive. I just like the excuse to go off on meaningless rants where I can impress everybody with my mastery of the English language HAHA, I don't think I could have cashed in more 25 cent words if I'd tried. I'm so fucking brilliant I amaze myself! I know you all secretly agree with me, that's why I love you so much! You re-enforce my delusions of genius and fulfill my ever present need for recognition. Even my haters hold a place in my heart. I am an attention whore so therefor any publicity is good publicity, so hate on bitches, I love it!
I'm bored now so I will resume my schedule of (half-assed) cleaning, (whole-hearted) smoking and (loser-y)online dabbling. That speed is gonna stay untouched, I don't want it! Not right now anyway.
I have to go slather my battle scars in neosporin, that bite-mark itches like a son of a bitch!Maybe that cunt really was rabid, that's a comforting thought, they say human bites are worse than dog bites, I guess I'll find out.
Sending you so many hugs and kisses you won't know what to do with them all, this is Melody signing out. XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO