Friday, July 18, 2008

Right on schedule

Sweet Jesus I feel magnificent! My "friend" is divine. I have elevated him to deity status. I am still a little amazed that someone I have never met or even spoken to has been so fucking consistent.
Casey is off work today as he has court and we are both thankful that people in this town are so ignorant when it comes to H that his pinned pupils will not be noticed. He has blue eyes almost like a Siberian husky so when he gets high it looks weird. I love it, it's almost like he's looking right through you. Sexy beast that he is, my baby. I don't think I have to mention that H makes me tons more affectionate than usual. Don't get me wrong, I would fuck the boy seven ways from Sunday on a daily basis. I don't need H to make me want my psycho-licious sweetheart.
Speak of the devil...........talk to y'all later. Melody Lee