Wednesday, July 9, 2008

If God was a woman, He'd be me

I'm sure you have noticed that I don't really address comments in my posts. The reason for that is simple, I don't have the patience or time (every one of my minutes is precious) to go through and extract each and every relevant comment. Instead I prefer to answer them in a reply, under the pertinent remark. Did I mention that I am a little lazy. I'm sure the fact that I can be bothered to type out reams of meaningless blah, blah, blah but cannot be bothered to do much else has not escaped your notice. Well, there is a reasonable explanation for it all!
Anything I write goes on to further my true purpose in life, the glorification of my wonderful self!
Yes my friends, I crave attention, whether it be bad or good, no matter as long as I have at some level penetrated your mind. I adore negative comments, mostly because it verifies that someone who really doesn't like me could not get on with their day until they badmouthed me in some way. Ah triumph! How sweet is it that a person who thinks I am the lowest form of human life is compelled to comment on my behavior.Pretty fucking sweet.
Anyone who knows me, I mean really knows me is aware of the fact that I am not as big a cunt as most people might think. Don't get me wrong, I revel in my cunt status. I think it's fucking fantastic, 'cause it weeds out the assholes that are too wrapped up in themselves to see who I really am. I know, another contradiction as I am generally thought of as a supremely self-absorbed person. Well, I'm not, sorry to disappoint you. I do care about some things and surprisingly enough most of them have nothing to do with me.
I am in no way, shape or form going to be named the next mother Teresa, I do not aspire to be remembered as a selfless martyr (not that there is any danger of that happening) I will certainly not devote my life to the doing of good works. UGH! Never!
However, anyone who has ever been my friend knows that there is almost nothing I wouldn't do to help someone who really needs it. In some cases, when I felt that my sweet disposition was being used against me, to take advantage as it were, I reacted with swift justice! I cut the fuckers off!
In other cases, I have been know to go out of my way to do things that others considered a waste of time. Most Dope fiends won't help someone out unless it benefits them directly. I am not one of these. I have shared when I had little, I have given generously when I had alot.
Wait a minute! This is starting to sound suspiciously like another ode to the brilliance of....me. I guess I really am an attention slut. Oh well, I tried.
The fact that I am a recognition grubbing narcissist does not make the above mentioned facts untrue, they are very true. I suppose I just forget sometimes that not everyone is as impressed by me as I am. No accounting for taste. Love Ya's, Melody