Thursday, July 10, 2008

I can be sooo brilliant sometimes!

I did something really intelligent yesterday. I was feeling extra bored as it was almost 3pm and Casey wouldn't be home for hours yet. He was in Colorado for the day and would be gone til at least 8 or 9. I had spent the better part of the day dragging ass around the house, fucking with my hair, make-up ect. For lack of anything better to do I yanked item after item out of my closet, playing dress-up. After an hour or so of this, I felt like I wanted to scream! You know when it seem like nothing on earth is going to be interesting enough to knock you out of a shitty mood? It was like that.
Countless cigarettes later, I decided to go out. This is a rare occurrence because there is nothing to do in this shit town even if you do go out.
I drove , even though the tags on the truck expired months ago. Cruising down the road, music blaring was at least an improvement over rusticating at home. I pulled into a gas station to buy the requisite Pepsi and peach rings and was on my way back out to the truck when I heard ,"Hey!"
I turned and looked across the lot and sure enough, there was a carload of oh so young guys doing whatever it is that young guys do in gas station parking lots. I smiled and nodded at them and then continued on my way. I had the door open and was climbing in when I heard a voice right behind me say, "Hi."
Usually when I get hit on it involves a barrage of unending blabber designed to stupefy me into dumb acquiescence. I was taken off guard by the kid in front of me. After that first hi, he just smiled an amazing smile and sort of rocked back and forth on his heels.He then reached out and brushed a lock of hair out of my face, still just smiling.
Aha, I know this game you cocky little shit. He was one of those guys who is so cute he is almost pretty and he knows how to use it to his advantage. Black hair, green eyes, sexy lips and a killer smile. I can only imagine the number of teenage girls who promptly dropped their drawers when faced with that smile.
I smiled back, opened my peach rings and promptly shoved one in his mouth, laughing and saying he looked like he needed something sweet. His friends were hooting and giving him shit. I suppose it wasn't often that a girl could shake the stare of this green eyed romeo.
I got in the truck and pulled out of the lot, watching in the rear view as he stood there and stared after me. Driving to the park around the corner, I parked in the shade and turned up the radio. Lost in the brilliance of Black Flag, it took me a minute to realize that I was not alone. Standing next to my window was the pretty boy. I would seem that they followed me.
I had to hand it to the kid, he was tenacious as only a 19yr old can be. He was not going to be got rid of that easy.
I leaned over and opened the passenger side door, an obvious invite to climb in. I figured that I might as well get some amusement out of the situation. I turned down the music and asked him his name. It apparently took him a moment to remember it. After a few seconds the smile was back and he said,"Richie" and gave me a look guaranteed to dampen panties.
I would have been as susceptible as the next girl if it wasn't for the fact that I have walked away from some of the most talented bullshit artist/pretty boys Cali has to offer. Also the fact that he was barely legal may have put a hold on my libido. Oh and the fact that I already have an old man at home, lets not forget about Casey.
Anyway, we started talking, I told him my name, combined with the fact that I was way older than he was. Not a problem as far as he was concerned, he was, he told me, extremely mature for his age. Of that I have no doubt. His eyes were full of deliciously dirty thoughts, so transparent in a boy that age but attractive just the same. I have a weak spot for crazy outsiders and cocky pretty boys.
However, I would not let me get the better of me. I am in control damn it!
I let him flirt outrageously for a few more minutes, sometimes laughing outright at some of the reasoning he tried to use on me. God save me from oversexed teenage hormones. The kid was like a hard-on with legs.
I leaned over, kissed him lightly on the lips to shut him up and then said I had to go. He tried to talk me out of it but I was adamant, mostly because the girl that I am found it really difficult to end things with a sisterly kiss.
He finally got out and I left,feeling elated and wretched at the same time. Elated cause I had kept myself on a tight leash and wretched cause his self assured smile and sexy eyes called to me in a big way. After I got home I took a shower and settled in to wait for Casey to get home. As soon as he walked through the door, I pounced on him and fucked him right there in the entryway. When he had recovered , he looked at me and said," OK what did you do?"
I hemmed and hawed but finally broke down and confessed. I must really be losing my touch if I can't even hold my mud for a few hours. After hearing the whole not-so-sordid truth, Casey just smiled and shook his head, then he turned those sexy-crazy blue eyes of his on me and I was lost. One hot look from my babe is enough to wash away memories of a hundred teenage don Juan's.
I'm sure I don't have to tell you what he did after that. Let me just say that it is a miracle that I was able to walk outside to smoke afterwards.
So I am secure in the fact that I can be a good girl when absolutely necessary, especially if it might jeopardize my relationship with Casey.
I saw Richie this morning, he was walking down my street, smoking and looking like he had just crawled out of somebody's bed. He looked scrumptious! I went quietly inside and lay down in bed, letting the smell of Casey's skin wrap around me. Cured!
I have no doubts that I will be tempted again sometime in the future but if I can just remember what I have at home, I think I will be OK. I think...