Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I need to get out more

I just went outside and was almost knocked back by the blinding light of the sun. I think maybe I have been spending too much time indoors. Even now I have yellow spots dancing in front of my eyes. Pretty!
I was sitting back there smoking, listening to the sounds of the planes flying overhead. The airport is so close that when the planes fly over you can see their landing gear out, wheels spinning. For the millionth time I sat there wondering what the odds are of a bolt falling from the sky and piercing my skull.
not high enough I'd say as it hasn't happened yet. I don't know what makes me think those things! probably the same part of my brain that makes me laugh at inappropriate times. I guess it is a little unerving when someone starts to giggle hysterically during episodes if intervention or even bloody horror flicks. Oh well, I suppose that's just me