Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Measured doses are sooo not my style!

It's been few days since I've posted and I'm sure it's no great mystery why. I have been indulging in a disgustingly excessive smack binge. I was informed that my "friend" was going to be MIA for a few weeks so, being the fiend that I am I doubled, um tripled up on my usual order. I suppose somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking I would use it only on the weekends, stretching it out for three or four weeks. AH HA HA, HA HA, HA HA.

I may never recover from the dope hangover that is currently coursing through my body! I have been LOADED since Thursday and have just now retired my utensils to the darkness of the bathroom cupboard. I will undoubtedly pull them out periodically to half heartedly search for cottons when I really start to feel like shit sometime tomorrow.

I can't say I wasn't forewarned. Shelley firmly reminded me of the rule of three which I then chose to conveniently forget.

No more than three times a day or three days in a row you say? HAH! I scoff at such restrictions. I have no concept of self-control. What is this thing you call moderation? It sounds so, so dirty!

I am an idiot and will be paying for my Dope soaked debauchery for the next week or so. C'est la vie, or at least my life anyway.

Bonsoir daaaahlings, Melody