Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht, aha

I recently got woken up by Casey sticking my own hair up my nose, not the most pleasant experience. I had finally crashed and probably would have slept til morning if it hadn't been for two things. 1) Richie and Eric showed up with meth Rainman and 2) a completely unexpected phone call........from Josh!
I don't even know where to start, I am at a loss, which is unusual for me.
I guess he sent the visitors on their way but decided to wake me up for Big Daddy J.*snort*. I have no idea how long they were on the phone before Casey woke me but by the look on his face it was a good while. I don't dare contemplate their topic of conversation.
I was however extremely interested in how the fuck Josh got my phone #! He wouldn't snitch but I have a good idea. I will get Marc for this. He will pay and pay dearly!
Josh was his usual charming (see annoying) self. dropping such original phrases like "Damn girl, you know you wanna get back with this" and "That boy can't take care of you like I can, you need a real man" Let me know when you find one, Josh.
I hate to think what Casey would do if he heard Josh casting aspersions on his manhood. It would not be pretty. I also wonder just how much ass J-dog *double snort* kissed in order to get Casey to pass me the phone.
Once upon a time Josh got laid by pretending to be Casey. That bitch must have been free-basing dirt clods because they look nothing alike. Anyway, it turned out that she had a boyfriend who wasn't too happy about the whole thing and came looking for 'Casey'. Even though Casey loves to scrap, he was still pissed at Josh over the whole thing.
He actually dislikes just about everyone I have had any kind of relationship with. The random flings he can handle but anyone that I spent more than a few weeks with is an issue. He hates Ed and loathes Grant so I imagine his feelings for Josh are somewhere along those lines.
So I go outside and sit through an interminable amount of blah, blah, blah.
Josh, I want you to know that after about 5 minutes into your spiel you started sounding like charlie Brown's teacher. All I heard was "Wah wah....... wah wah wah wah....wah! Wah?"
I love you babe, I really do but gimme a fuckin' break! Do you have to be such a tool? Whatever gave you the idea that acting like a dipshit would get me to come across? You have turned into a parody of yourself and you don't even know it. I already told you, nobody likes a dipshit!
Too much crap to deal with! What is my fucking problem? I think the fact that I have always had more guy friends around me has fucked up my view of shit. I don't have any reservations with them and as a result they mistake friendly affection for something else.
The Richie thing I will take responsibility for, I let that go too far when it shouldn't have even started it in the first place. I am a weak, weak woman. Now what the fuck do I do? I have a kid who is too young for me wanting to get more and more involved. Uuugh forget that, back to Josh.
What do I have to do to get you to understand? I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN. Did you get that? I hold out hope that your seeing it here in nice, big, easy to read letters might make it sink into your thick head. You don't love me like that Josh, you love the idea of me, God only knows why. I understand that I am hard to forget, I would want me too. I am an amazing mess, just the kind of girl a junky fuck up needs by his side.
I also understand that the majority of girls hot for your cock are empty headed bad boy groupies. So sorry, but it's not my problem. Maybe ScAmber or Donnareah are available, they always wanted you anyway. Just try and forget the fact that they are ruthless junky psycho-beasts and have fun. I don't know what else to tell you.
My life has turned into a bad movie of the week! I wouldn't even watch this crap!
There's the fucking door...........goddamn it! Any second now, Casey will come in here and tell me my "jailbait" is waiting for me. AAARGH! Now that all this shit has happened (cops and jail) Richie is acting all vulnerable and quiet, not like himself at all. I don't think all that cocky confidence was an act but I am starting to wonder if the new, subdued Richie is just another character in his repertoire. He is a sociopath in training. I hear voices outside the bedroom(not Elvis), so I suppose I should go. I will not....NOT do any speed tonight. Hopefully.