Sunday, September 14, 2008

At least a vibrator won't ever ask to be bailed out of jail

I am gonna start by mentioning the wannabe clever comments left for yours truly by guess who...anonymous! Big surprise there, as I was saying to Lilygirl, it doesn't take a fucking genius to fill in the little box with a name. Christ, make one up or something. Anyway, I won't get into that too much because I have other crap to vent about. Before I do though I want to make a special point of saying thanx Lily, Eddie and *gasp* Josh.
Lilygirl defended my honor(what there is of it), quite valiantly. My boys also came riding to the rescue via comments and even though it was all pretty immature shit slinging, it was hella entertaining to read. Colostomy bag.....turd catcher HAHAHA! I will have to explain to Josh that stepping up to someone online doesn't do much but hey it's the thought that counts. Josh baby, I know you would stomp 'anonymous' for me and that's what really matters. Don't think that this changes things though, like I said, if you really care, just be my friend.
Anyways I had so much shit happen in the last 48 hours that my head is still spinning (not the only thing ).
It seems like every week I say to myself , "I am staying the fuck home this weekend!"and every weekend I end up running amok. I thought I had it down last night, it was goin' on 3am and we were watching movies. Just me and Casey. I heard the phone ringing in the next room and decided to ignore it, a 3am phone call is rarely good, especially when there are only a few people privileged enough to have the #. After something like 10 back to back calls (they kept hanging up on the machine) I got pissed and answered it.
"You are receiving a collect call from an inmate currently being held at the San Juan county jail, this call will be recorded. Do you wish to accept?" WHAT THE FUCK?
Even before it connected knew who's voice I was gonna hear. Little bastard!
"Melody, it's me....Richie" no shit "Me and Eric got picked up" no shit "We need you to do us a big favor" here it comes "Please" wait for it "Can you come and bail us out" there it is.
What could I say to that? I guess I could have said no, I probably would have if he hadn't told me that the money was taken care of, all I had to do was get picked up and hit the bail bonds. I asked him why he needed me if someone was already standing by with the $$$. Why couldn't they go do it. He just said,"Please, I can't talk about it now, can you do it?" I finally agreed, though I didn't fell like fucking with it at all.
He told me to go outside in 30 min and someone would pick me up, he wouldn't say who. Fantastic! I didn't get to bitch about it because Casey was standing there glaring at me and when he heard me say I'd be out in 30 he ripped the phone out of the wall. I ignored him because opening my mouth would result in a long tiresome argument and I couldn't handle it right then. Plus I needed to get dressed and ready to go. He followed me from room to room, talkin' up a shit storm.
I don't remember much of what he said 'cause I was blocking him out ( I'm very good at that)and he didn't try to physically stop me either. I think it's because when he gets really pissed at me he's afraid that if he touches me he will kill me (I wonder why?). Sounds funny but then most of you don't know Casey. He has a wicked temper. I've seen him lose it on people and it's pretty fuckin crazy. I'm glad he has some restraint when it comes to throttling me, even I know I deserve it sometimes.....OK most of the time.
I stood outside and smoked a cig and before long a car pulled up to the curb. It was Eric's cousin. Now I understood why Richie wouldn't say his name. He is way wanted in SJ county. Meth is a plague in these parts and they don't look kindly on the people who manufacture it, not that I'm saying he does. I got in the car and the first thing he does is pull out a bullet! While we're driving! I declined but he proceeded to hotbox the car sooo fucking bad I was getting wired just riding next to him. It is not comforting to have someone repeatedly say "Take the wheel" so he can hit his pipe, especially when you are en route to the bondsman/cop shop. It boggles the mind to think this is the same individual who has eluded law enforcement for the last few years. It also speaks volumes about the competence(incompetence) of the police agencies in this area.
He dropped me at the bail bonds with 3500 in cash and told me to use my name (thanx alot asshole) and pay part of the 10% on Eric and Richie. He was putting up some cars as collateral on the rest. I'm not real sure about the whole process, every time I got arrested I knew better than to expect someone to bail me out, so I took his word for it. The bondsman was a friend of his so all I had to do was go in with the pink slips and cash, fill out some shit and then ride with the bondsman to the jail. I hadn't even asked what they got popped for. I did however make sure that I wouldn't be on the line if they fucked off their court appearances. I'd be damned if I was gonna cough up the rest of the bond.
It took forever! I hate jail waiting areas, I hated even being within sight of a police facility much less inside........it made me fucking nervous! Maybe it was the contact high I got from all that freakin' smoke, whatever it was it sucked!
Finally the two little fuck heads come out, lookin' all shamefaced and shit. Eric is apologizing and Richie won't look at me. I start to wonder how the fuck we're getting home when Eric walks up the street and pulls a hide a key from the wheel well of a truck. His cousin had someone leave us transportation. How considerate! I got tapped for bond detail because everyone else was too spun/paranoid to do it themselves yet someone could go to the trouble of leaving a vehicle for us not one block away! Tweekers confuse me.
It was now almost 6am and knowing what was waiting for me at my house, I decided to go back to Eric's cousin's. When we got there it was mayhem, I finally found out that they had been caught holding almost a ball of cryssy. Even more fucked, some of it was bagged in $20 servings so they could be charged with intent to distribute. It was all kinda confusing, I still don't know the whole story. Richie dragged me outside and said he was sorry, he also said he was embarrassed.
I'm almost certain that it was all some moronic money making scheme thought up by Eric and Richie and facilitated by the cousin. Again I am astounded that this is the man that the cops can't catch. Maybe he is an idiot savant. A meth idiot savant, like Rainman with methamphetamine, that would be funny as fuck!
So I told Richie not to sweat it, everybody I know has been caught up for one thing or another. I then told him he was an ignorant, stupid fuck for carrying that much speed...... some of it bagged....on foot....... close to midnight...on a Friday. I also told him it was OK, that now he knew better and that a lengthy prison term would only strengthen that knowledge. He was not as amused by my comment as I was.
We went back in and yes I did some speed. Why the fuck not, I earned it and besides I had nothing better to do at 7:30am on a Saturday morning. I didn't want to go home yet, I was positive that Casey was lying in wait for me and would (verbally) pounce the second I walked through the door. I would put that shit off as long as fucking possible.
I would have been better off going home. I got a FAT hookup for taking care of the bail stuff and proceeded to get ultra high. Richie was sitting on the floor against the wall in one of the bedrooms. I was in front of him, sitting between his legs, my foot on my thigh while I tried to find a vein. I hit and that shit knocked me back...............right up against Richie. *Sigh*
I don't think I have to mention that speed makes you really horny and being held back against Richie's chest while it takes effect makes you even hornier. I may have lingered longer than I should have. I may also have let him run his hands up under my shirt. Oooops.
I think it was when those (abnormally) fast hands slid up under my bra that I regained my senses and scooted away from him.
I am a pillar of restraint and morality! Really!
If any of you saw Richie you would be amazed that I am not under (or over) him right this second. He is too cute for his and my own good. He got all hurt looking when I moved away,then he stood up and walked over to the window. I got up too and sat on the bed. I told him that we had been over this shit before, if he was gonna be my friend he needed to cut the crap.
He countered that with the fact that I was obviously attracted to him. I told him that was irrelevant, I was attracted to lots of guys. Just because I think you're hot does not mean your guaranteed a piece of ass. Not usually anyway.
He has gotten to know me too well and has figured what pushes my buttons, good and bad. He walked over to the bed, knelt on the floor in front of me, picked up my foot and licked the blood off........
It was time to go! I needed to remove myself from his presence as soon as fucking possible. Hot guys licking blood off me is definitely one of my weaknesses, especially if I am already high on something and needles were involved. That exact scenario has led to some of the most amazing sex ever, so you understand why it was imperative for me to put many, many miles between me and Richie.
I got Eric to take me home. We talked about alot of shit, he was worried about the charges they might be looking at. He didn't want to end up doing 6 years for possession with intent. I don't blame him. I told him that it was the chance you took if you wanted to deal, no getting around it. Come to terms with that and move on or don't sell drugs, get a job at Wal-mart instead. Thrilling prospect.
Eric also told me that Richie really liked me; really, really liked me and that it was hard for him to just be friends. I don't need to hear that shit. I have enough on my plate already. Casey alone is enough to drive me to distraction, not to mention Josh and some other bullshit with the guys back home.
I think I've had it, I like Richie but if this keeps up something bad is gonna happen. I have been here before and it never ends well. Maybe I should just relocate to a hut in the desert all by myself with no boys to make me crazy. I'll live in a mud shack with nothing but a blanket, a vibrator and a lifetime supply of batteries and cigarettes. Maybe not.
In case you're wondering, yes Casey was livid when I got home. I told him to blow it out his ass and locked myself in the bathroom. I didn't come out until I had a shot of speed all ready for him. He took it but he was still pissed, it was an improvement though because now he was pissed and horny. That I can handle. I handled it until sometime this afternoon where apon I had to take a shower and lay down.......ALONE! I woke up a little while ago and tada. I have bared my soul yet again. I hope you fuckers appreciate it. HAHA I love ya, Melody
P.S. Lilygirl check your myspace or call, I have an M.I.A. update!