Sunday, September 14, 2008

Profound douchebaggery


Wow, I have been writing some major novels on here. It might be because I was under the influence of crystal methamphetamine or it could be that I am a genius and my brain is not big enough to contain all that brilliance. Probably a bit of both.
Thanx again to the fuckers that hate me........really, I mean it. Your bullshit gives me something to laugh about. I fucking love to argue and talk shit (if you hadn't noticed), and you bastards give me an excellent opportunity to indulge. I mean your opinions count for shit, if you wanna be honest about it. Maybe it would send some other girl bawling into the bathroom to end it all but not me. Please don't let that stop you though, I truly look forward to your next efforts, surprise me. I don't get nearly enough opportunities to use my shit talking skills, not enough to suit me anyway. I think it is because I am such a nice, considerate girl, I don't wanna hurt people's feelings. Do you-all believe that? Naah, didn't think you would.
I can be a good friend though and once I've decided that you are worth the effort, there is nothing I wouldn't do for you. I am almost never (hardly ever) rude for rudeness sake. Usually you have to be a real fucktard to elicit a derogatory comment from me. However, I am slowly realizing that we live in a world of fucktards, so I guess maybe I comment more than I thought.
I have a big mouth but balance that out with my self-honesty and it's not as annoying as you would think. I am usually talking more shit about myself that anyone else, it's what they call a self-deprecating sense of humor.
Basically that means that I have a tremendous inferiority complex and that by calling attention to myself and making people laugh, I can circumvent outside insults. HHHMMM, I don't know about that, maybe some of it is true but for the most part I invite criticism and scrutiny because it gives me an opening to , you guessed it, talk some more shit.
I am sooo fucked up about soo many things that it just seems normal to me now. I don't really think I have any mental issues but they tell me I am wrong. By they I mean the doctors, not the voices in my head. I don't hear Elvis telling me to sodomize Mormons for Satan.........although it might me kinda cool if I did. Come to think of it, that would be fucking AWESOME! I see myself testifying in court, " I did it because Elvis told me to and he is The King."
No voices in my head to speak of, except my conscience and I usually block that out. I have enough whiny fucks to deal with.
I am who I am and if I can accept the fact that I am a lazy, selfish,drug addled,slovenly,unmotivated,immoral, lustful, envious...............I think I have surpassed the 7 deadly sins and then some.
Greed, lust , sloth, envy, gluttony, wrath and pride............Check!
Anyway, if I can live with my sinful cuntish self, then so should you-all. If you can't then stay the fuck outta my airspace, who needs your judgemental ass anyway? Oh wait I guess I do......attention slut, that's me!
This has been a pretty broad generalization of people but those of you who aren't included in the fucktard masses know who you are. I have to say that most everybody I have interacted with on here that isn't an anonymous assclown has been awesome. Anonymous, you are guilty of numerous counts of douchebaggery, how do you plead?

HaHa, when douchebaggery came up on spellcheck the only suggestion was torchbearer..........how profound! Anon, are you a hose bag crusader?