Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tell me something I don't know

Since I was feeling sorry for myself yesterday I thought I would post something short, sweet and completely narcissistic this morning before I go to sleep. I got a couple of comments from an anonymous (pussy-fied yellow bellied wanker), admirer who seems oblivious to the fact that he/she is stating the obvious.
Calling the pics of my friends a freak show is a little redundant, don't you think? Saying I am a whore is equally pointless, you can't make me feel more fucked up about the Ed sitch than I already do. I have been dealing with that guilt for-fucking -ever. I have been called way worse by better people than you sweetheart, nice try though.
I know that all my friends look like refugees from a tattooed junky convention, duh. Maybe it's because *gasp* they are all tattooed junkies? You can't insult the un-insultable.
If I was so goddamned sensitive I would have gnawed through my wrists and bid a fond farewell to morons like you long ago. If everything I do is fucked, then I will do my best to fuck it up right! Besides, anyone with any taste whatsoever can plainly see that I am a brilliant, shining example of what every girl should strive for. I am a fucking superstar, a legend in my own mind and that's OK . I am content to live in my delusional little world because baby, I'm a star!
AHHH HAHAHA. Fuck you anyway anonymous, you pay homage to my genius every time you leave some poorly thought out comment in an attempt to make me feel worthless. Sucker!
I will go to sleep smiling because for every person that hates my guts there are three that get exactly what I'm saying. That means that whether you like it or not, the fuck-ups outnumber the so called 'normal' people in a major way. A truly beautiful thought. Sweet dreams anonymous.

It has not escaped my attention that even as I talk shit about anon furthering my glory, I am doing the same thing by even acknowledging his/her existence. Hmmm, ironic.
Hugs, kisses and all the shit that goes on in between, Love Melody