Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Espanola update.......



You know when you build something up in your mind? You tell yourself that it is going to be amazing and that things are going to turn out a certain way. You go in expecting success and then end up being totally disappointed......
Well this is NOT what happened hahaha, Espanola was everything I had anticipated and more! I swear I could smell dope in the air the second we drove across the Rio Arriba county line. It took us less than 45 minutes to get things rolling and we were loaded within an hour of our arrival. I will post the details tomorrow as I am feeling rather nod-ish and can't seem to focus long enough to write much.
We now have a hook-up in Espanola and will undoubtedly be making the trip on a regular basis. It was/is a prime example of black tar and makes me homesick for Bako haha. I'm waiting for Casey to get home so we can indulge in our favorite pastime....mainly getting high and then being disgustingly lovey-dovey. Heroin (in small doses) seems to bring out the mushiest of the mush and we end up cuddling on the couch or out on the swing in the back yard. The occasional cigarette burn notwithstanding, a fantastic time has been had by all and will continue to be had until sometime tomorrow. We didn't spend all that much $$ this first time around but that is probably for the best. I will be back tomorrow...........
Oh on a side note, I got approved for a credit card hahahahaha, it came in the mail today. I have in my possession a shiny new MasterCard oh oh....
When I mentioned to Casey that I had gotten approved and that some bank was extending credit in my name he looked at me in disbelief and said, "Are they fucking stupid?" Haha I hafta agree with him on this one, my credit history speaks for itself and anyone who issues me a card is taking a giant leap of faith. Suckers!
Anyway, I'm off to go watch sickeningly saccharine musicals on TCM and wait for my baby to come home. Hmmm, Casey, Heroin and turner Classic Movies, does it get any better than that? Not for me it doesn't! Adieu kids, lots of loaded hugs and kisses until tomorrow. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO, Melody Lee