Saturday, May 30, 2009

My neighbor is a dildo because....




My neighbor is a dildo because:

1)He has two beautiful doggies who he pays very little attention to and who also happen to be canine escape artists for lack of regular human contact.

2)In lieu of actual pet care and vigilance, he has opted to install a barbaric electric hot wire which has resulted in the carnage featured above.

3)I am now constantly worried that Fat Mike will get his little kitty nads fried in the damn thing and if that happens I will forcibly insert said hot wire into dildo neighbors asshole and pull it out of his nose.....right before I hook it up to R-man's stupid Escalade and gun the engine!


Now to be perfectly honest, I dislike birds immensely but that doesn't mean I want to see them vibrating on my fence. It's gross!
I am first and foremost concerned with the well being of my cat and then with the fact that the dogs look and act like they are being held in a concentration camp. If you don't have the time for pets, don't own any, it's as simple as that.
I suppose I'm not in too much of a position to criticize seeing as how the last few cats I had were feline dopefiends. I'm not too sure how that came into being but I think the fact that my hands were always covered in dope might have had something to do with it. At any given time I could have easily scraped a 20 bag of tar out from under my fingernails ( I did this once when I was sick and in jail), and the skin on my fingertips was always peeling off from the constant contact with whatever chemicals were in that crap.Sexy shit right? Hahahaha, it was worth it!
Not just my hands but Casey's and whoever happened to be running bags for us as well, basically everyone the kitties came in contact with was smearing H all over them and all over everything else. It got to where every time I came back with a new stash the cats would try to climb up our legs when we fixed or jump on the plates while we were making bags. Our cat Sleazy used to steal bags and cottons, she would chew on discarded plastics too.
Considering that most animals will drool and gag when confronted by the taste of dope, I guess this made her a very determined kitty-addict. It sounds crazy I know but if I was going to fabricate something, I think I could do a little better than smack pilfering cats.
So I took these pics this morning on special request from k1tten, morbid little thing, and decided to post 'em up for y'all. Enjoy...
XOXO Melody
P.S. I hope people can appreciate my choice of default music and if you can't then you need to lighten the fuck up hahahaha. Oh course it isn't three little birds...yet.