Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm in love with the sound of my own voice

I have been reminiscing a little too much I think. Bombarding you with war stories that are a dime a dozen as far as I'm concerned. Every fiend has 'em and everyone has had to sit through numerous tellings of the same fucking story that may have been hilarious the first five times but now at twenty and counting it has seriously lost it's allure. I do love to re-live my past, it's that selective memory I've talked about.
No matter how hideous the situation may have been at the time it seems infinitely more interesting and fun than anything I currently have going on. I miss my friends so much, every last one, even the scant less fuckers that I would usually avoid like the plague. I miss running the streets at all hours and getting so fucked up I can't see straight let alone walk. I even miss sitting around getting loaded with the girls as we all bitch about the tricks we had that day or brag about how much we made for doing next to nothing.
It may be hard for some people to grasp the fact that something like that is even possible, that I could think longingly about that lifestyle. So I'll just say this, if you don't get it, I won't even try to explain 'cause you never will.
I will do my best to stay current and not flashback too much into shit that is over and done with. Though I do seem to be enamored of my own genius. Come to think of it, I could listen to myself all day. I am sooo fucking brilliant, how could anyone ever tire of me?
So really this has all been for naught. I will keep writing about whatever finds it's way into my head, be it something that happened five minutes ago or five years ago. Stupid of me to forget that I really don't care if I bore some of you 'cause no one is holding a gun to your head and making you read this. If you do and you like what I have to say, bully for you, you have excellent taste. If you don't like it then fuck you anyway what are you doing here?
I will mention that I am more charming than usual this morning because due to my infamous Internet friend I have been enjoying some fine Afghan brown and having recently done the last of it find myself cranky and unable to sleep. The price you pay my loves, for a dreamy high.
I also find it severely annoying that I can feel borderline dope sick after only four days of using. Body chemistry is a bitch, all those little cells remember what has come before and jump in with both feet.
So I leave you for now, because I must needs sweat and fidget for God knows how long before I get to sleep for a few bloody minutes! Funny thing is I'll get more dope on Friday, so I can start the cycle of dope sick lite all over again.