Thursday, June 25, 2009

A new platform...

I've started a new community and am inviting anyone who is interested to join. All you have to do is scroll down to the little Junky Underground badge on my sidebar and click the join now button. It's a bit more personal than this page but that's part of the charm. We have already gotten a few people to sign up and so far it looks like it's going to be worthwhile. I don't really care if it takes off or not, the few who have signed on are among my faves on blogger and if it never goes beyond that, it'll still be fun.
I'm going to be posting pics and other shit that I normally wouldn't put on here and everyone else is invited to do the same. If I didn't send you a personal invite, it's because I didn't have your e-mail address, not because I don't love you.
Y'all don't have anything to lose by joining and you'll have access to a super cool little web badge that says you are a certified member of "The Junky Underground". I would have done it for that reason alone haha. The Junky Underground has been in existence for quite some time now, all I did was give it a single web address and an awesome icon for all of us to plaster all over our webpages.
So join up mothafuckas, this is an invitation straight from me to you. See y'all soon....or not. I love yous either way.
Hugs, kisses and all that other shit too,
~Melody Lee, founder and certified member of The Junky Underground, the un-social network for the socially undesirable...