Monday, September 21, 2009

Just click the fucking button already ------------------------------------------------------->




So yep, I'm a laaaazy cunt...and a slut to according to anon wisdom light-years beyond my own. I recorded another voice blog for your enjoyment, it cut me off as usual so I'll probly be making another one as soon as I post this. I forgot to mention something kinda important that I'm doing with this blog. Sick and stuffed up, I sound like a tranny but it is what it is, deal with it. I'm even now contemplating how to import part tres from my other computer, if all else fails I s'pose I can just e-mail it to m'self. So click da button, it don't bite, I may or may not be too unmotivated to turn off my default music so y'all might hafta go to the source. Your choice kiddies, I'll be back later. Enjoy the pic, Maniac managed to somehow erase my unbelievably frizzy hair which is why it looks kinda weird on one side but after the time consuming and amazing job he did painting a glove over my tats(diff pic), I can't really complain.
XXX~Melody Lee