Thursday, November 28, 2013

Well I Tried...Kinda. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


Well Casey is back but I'm not going into that now. A mouthy Sheep confided (PUBLICLY), that I'm spending too much time bitching and not enough time weaving tales of wonder out of my questionable existence. Sooo...imma try that for a change. Not sure how it's gonna go but whatever, blame it on the Sheep.

Well shit. The best story I have since I got back is the one about a certain bitch gettin wasted and goin all kinds of crazy. She stripped down to NADA and walked around the house in front of me and the guy I was seeing that night; eventually ending up in bed with us while we pretended it was totally normal and went about our business with her 3 inches away. It was a tad surreal to say the least.

But alas, I don't know if I can tell that story without everyone knowing who it was that did it. I'm a twat but I'm not gonna put her out there like that. And yet...it IS a pretty amazing story. It is interwoven with a Craig's List incident that I was grudgingly a part of (in theory), and some other ridiculous shit that only happens to me. Or at least only I write about it. I don't know...I'm conflicted but since I disabled comments, you can't exactly TELL me you want to read about it, so I may have to let it percolate and see what happens.

Guess I'll have to come back later and try again.

Ciao,

M.L.